These high protein cookie dough balls are sooo good and so easy to make! Add them to ice cream, yogourt, pop them on their own.
These protein cookie dough balls make a delicious and nutritious snack and they are high protein, gluten- free, vegan. They’re packed with protein from the almond flour and protein powder, and the almond butter adds healthy fats. An easy snack to keep in the fridge and grab on the go, especially when you’re craving something sweet!
Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite mix-ins or adjusting the sweetness according to your taste preferences.
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/2 cup protein powder (flavor of your choice)
– 1/2 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Optional mix-ins: dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, dried fruit, etc.
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and protein powder. Stir until well combined.
2. Add the almond butter, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix well until a dough-like consistency is formed.
3. If desired, add any mix-ins of your choice, such as dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit. Stir until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
4. Using your hands, roll the dough into small, bite-sized balls.
5. Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up.
6. Once firm, the protein cookie dough balls are ready to enjoy! You can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.