One thing I am is a sucker for eye creams. I’m kind of a collector of them. I feel like there isn’t really an all in one cream, it’s like some are great for hydration but not bags or some help tighten but don’t hydrate. You get it. Here are the creams I currently have on rotation and why.
What it is: An amazing, hydrating eye cream I love to use under makeup
– Paracress Extract: Visibly lifts, smooths, and firms the look of skin.
– Marine Algae Complex: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as seven days.
– Squalane: Locks in lasting moisture and helps support skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Paracress and marine algae power this clean, nontoxic, and effective formula, delivering visibly smoother skin and the appearance of a lifted look with first application. The melt-in texture delivers thorough hydration and a crease-free canvas for makeup, while the natural pink tone color corrects without using mica.
Why I love it: I truly feel like it’s the most hydrating without being greasy eye cream I have ever used. I am not 100% sure if the color corrector works but I do feel like its the best base for under makeup and with a newborn I should be looking alot more tired than I do! I do feel like it helps firm the skin but the biggest thing with this one is the hydration and under eye primer as a makeup base. During the winter, its an amazing eye cream for night time as well.
What it is: This reviving eye cream addresses puffiness and minimizes the appearance of dark circles. Instantly absorbed and silky-smooth, it provides long-lasting hydration, while a subtle scent of cucumber refreshes and soothes tired eyes.
- Vitamin K diminishes dark circles.
- Arnica reduces puffiness.
- Cucumber Extract soothes and refreshes the eye contour.
- Hazelnut Peptide plumps and firms the skin, minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Omorovicza’s Patented Healing Concentrate™ leaves skin firmer, suppler and more youthful in appearance.
Why I love it: While definitely on the expensive side, a little goes a long way and I absolutely have seen a difference in the texture of my skin while using this. It’s not as thick a cream as the Biossance but it’s a better treatment. To give you an idea, one bottle of this has lasted me close to 6 months so you really only need to use a tiny bit at a time.
These are just a couple of eye creams I’ve collected over the years and love, if you want to see more from my collection, let me know in the comments!!