Ok, I HAD to share this recipe for these amazing s’mores chocolate chip cookies!! This recipe is quick, easy, gluten and dairy free. You can use store bought cookie dough but I like making my own so I can control how sweet it is. But you do you!!
I have to warn you though, these are addictive! I’ve made these for probably every member of my family, whenever I have family for dinner or visiting from out of town, I’ll whip up a batch of these (because they are that easy to make) and they have been a big hit. I use Pamela’s gluten free graham crackers, they are the best gluten free graham crackers out there, in my opinion, so I’ve linked them below if you want to try them! Of course, you can use regular graham crackers but then the cookies of course won’t be gluten free any more, but if you don’t have a problem with gluten then that’s all good too. No matter how you make these cookies, you will love them!!
– 2 cups almond flour
– 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
– gluten free (or regular) Graham cracker.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, melted coconut oil, maple syrup or honey, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line up Graham crackers
- Cut marshmallows in half and place one on top of each graham cracker.
- Roll your cookie dough (can also use store bought) into a ball and flatten around the marshmallow.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for a few minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
View this post on Instagram